Magento 2 WordPress Integration Permalink Manager
This module adds support for the Permalink Manager Lite (and Pro) WordPress plugins. This allows you to fully customise each post/page permalink/URL on a per post basis.
- Add slashes and dots into post URLs
- Add custom suffixes (eg. .html) to specific post URLs
- Do everything from the WP Admin without having to touch any code
- Product updates and support for 12 months
- Instant access via private Composer repository or download as a ZIP
The free Permalink Manager Lite plugin for WordPress is a great plugin that provides you with complete control over your WordPress URLs on a per item basis. This means you can change some URLs, while leaving others intact and you can do all of this right from the WordPress Admin.
Use Slashes in URLs
WordPress won't allow slashes (eg. /) in your post URLs and will convert to dashes. This plugin fixes that so you can add slashes, dots and any other character you need.
Custom URL Suffixes
WordPress only allows for 1 suffix (eg. .html) for all URLs. Using this module you can have different suffixes for everything.
- What is an add-on module?
A WordPress Integration add-on module is a module that only works if you first install our free Magento 2 WordPress Integration module to integrate WordPress into Magento 2. The add-on module provides extra functionality to the core integration module.
- How do I download an extension?
All FishPig extensions can be downloaded as ZIP files or installed/upgraded automatically using Composer and our private Composer repository.
- Do FishPig modules support the Hyva theme?
Yes, all FishPig modules are compatible with the Hyva theme for Magento 2.
There are no reviews yet.
Integrate WordPress into Magento 2 and combine the best CMS with the worlds best eCommerce platform.