Magento 2 WordPress Integration Content Blocks
Tired of using Magento's plain static CMS blocks? This module allows you to create your CMS blocks in WordPress, using the WordPress editor, plugins and page builders and then use them anywhere in Magento.
- Use Elementor, WP Bakery or other page builders to create your content blocks
- Use existing CMS block selection functionality to select WP blocks
- Use widgets to add WP blocks or use a simple shortcode system: [wp_block identifier="your-block"] or [wp_block id="1234"]
- Product updates and support for 12 months
- Instant access via private Composer repository or download as a ZIP
- Create CMS blocks in WordPress.
- Supports WP plugins like Page Builders so you can use Page Builders to create your CMS blocks
Create CMS Blocks in WordPress
Magento's static block system allows you to use basic information and deploy it in various places around your site. This is useful, but the blocks are limited and aren't often used. This is where the Content Blocks module comes in.
This module allows you to create content blocks in the WordPress Admin, using the WordPress editor, with plugins and page builders and everything else to create epic blocks without limits.
Easily Add Blocks
WordPress Content Blocks show up in the same dropdowns that list your Magento CMS blocks automatically so it's easy to choose your WordPress content blocks (eg. while editing a category).
Just select the WordPress content block and it will be automatically added to the correct location for you.
You can add a basic shortcode to inject a WordPress content block anywhere in Magento (database fields, templates etc):
Or you can use the block ID:
Plugins & PageBuilders
If you use the Shortcodes add-on module then you can use PageBuilder and WordPress plugins to create your content blocks.
A handy Content Block widget is added to Magento so you can choose any of your WordPress content blocks from a dropdown.
- What is an add-on module?
A WordPress Integration add-on module is a module that only works if you first install our free Magento 2 WordPress Integration module to integrate WordPress into Magento 2. The add-on module provides extra functionality to the core integration module.
- How do I download an extension?
All FishPig extensions can be downloaded as ZIP files or installed/upgraded automatically using Composer and our private Composer repository.
- Do FishPig modules support the Hyva theme?
Yes, all FishPig modules are compatible with the Hyva theme for Magento 2.
- Just can't recommend Fishpig enough
Great extension which makes it possible to add Wordpress content blocks everywhere in your Magento online store. We love the Wordpress editor and the way you can manage content in Wordpress. That's why we opted for this plugin.
Support from Fishpig is excellent. We made a request to develop this module further and to make it possible to edit the blocks using the Wordpress block editor. Fishpig added this feature to the module.
Just can't recommend Fishpig enough. Much beter support and quality standards than the large Magento extension providers!
Integrate WordPress into Magento 2 and combine the best CMS with the worlds best eCommerce platform.