Magento 2 WordPress Integration WPML
If you want your integrated WordPress blog to be available in multiple langauges in an SEO friendly way then you need this add-on module.
This adds support for the WPMLplugin in your Magento WordPress Integration.
- Add multilingual blogging to your integrated WordPress blog in Magento.
- Avoid setting up the WP Network to create blog posts in multiple languages
- SEO friendly translations
- Product updates and support for 12 months
- Instant access via private Composer repository or download as a ZIP
- Adds support forthe WPML WordPress plugin
- Translate data in WordPress and have this work in Magento 2
WPML - Multilingual Blogging
WPML is a hugely popular plugin for WordPress that allows you to translate your blog posts and other content into multiple different languages without needing the WP Network (Multisite) features.
No WP Network
The WP Network can be hard to setup and manage. WPML avoids this and keeps things simple but powerful.
Hreflang tags are added automatically so that your multilingual content is available to the correct users in an SEO friendly way.
- What is an add-on module?
A WordPress Integration add-on module is a module that only works if you first install our free Magento 2 WordPress Integration module to integrate WordPress into Magento 2. The add-on module provides extra functionality to the core integration module.
- How do I download an extension?
All FishPig extensions can be downloaded as ZIP files or installed/upgraded automatically using Composer and our private Composer repository.
- Do FishPig modules support the Hyva theme?
Yes, all FishPig modules are compatible with the Hyva theme for Magento 2.
There are no reviews yet.
Integrate WordPress into Magento 2 and combine the best CMS with the worlds best eCommerce platform.